Just Between Friends - shop, sell, save, smart!

How to Sell & MAKE Money:

1.

Register to Consign

Sign up NOW for your FREE account. You can choose to sell items and/or register to HELP OUT at the sale to shop early!

2.

Collect, Prep, and Tag

Gather your items, prep them (using our handy guidelines) and create your tags using our online tagging system. We've got vidoes to help you out, too!

3.

Drop Off!

Bring your items to the Del-Max Restaurant Supply at the time shown below. If you want to donate anything that doesn't sell, you're done! If you want to pick up your unsold items, the times for that are below, too.



Get a check in the mail two weeks after the sale!

FIRST TIME SELLING?

Be sure to check out the "Drop off" inforrmation below!


FEES: There aren't any upfront fees to be a consignor.There is a $12.50 consignor fee that is taken out of the consignor's check (fee is waived if all unsold items are marked and donated to our charity partner). Consignors who tag their own items recive 60% of their items' sales. Consignors who help during the sale (sign up for a JBF BFF shift when you register) receive an extra 10% of their sales for a total of 70% (and get to shop earlier!).

Register to Consign

BACK TO TOP

Become a JBF BFF

Login to Add Shift

We love our JBF BFFs (Helpers)! Helping at the sale is easy and fun! There are some perks, too! JBF BFF's get to shop earlier and receive an extra 10% (for a total of 70%) on their items' sales!

BACK TO TOP

DROP OFF

Wednesday, February 20th:
2pm-8pm


Speed up your drop off time by:

  • Printing, completing and bringing your Consignor Agreement before you arrive.
  • Sort and bring your clothing items by gender and size.  (SUPER important!)
  • Double check your items outside in sunlight for stains.

When you arrive for drop off:

  • Bring one tagged item with you and check in at the computer table.  We will scan your item to check you in.
  • Present your consignor agreement and any crib or carseat waivers at this time.
  • Place your items on the sales floor.
  • You must finish putting ALL of your items on the sales floor before you leave.

PICK UP

Consignors, pick up unsold items (that you chose not to donate) Sunday, Februrary 24th from 6pm-7pm. Anything not picked up by 7:01pm will be donated! 

BACK TO TOP

Click to expand

TOP 10 SELLING ITEMS:

1. Strollers & Carseats
2. Baby Gear (Pack-n-plays, Bassinets, Swings, Bouncy Seats)
3. Cribs & Toddler Beds
4. Bicycles & Ride-on Toys
5. Outdoor/Indoor Play Structures
6. Toys & Sporting Goods
7. Books, DVDs, Games, & Video Games
8. Clothing (baby, toddler, kids, juniors, & maternity)
9. Shoes
10. Infant Care Items

No Time to Tag? Valet Tagging is for YOU!

We’ve got you covered! Sign up for Valet Tagging.  Here's how it works:

Drop-off Deadline is February 5th. (As long as spots aren't filled before then). 

  • Fill out this form to sign up.
  • Make arrangements to meet your valet tagger. 
  • Drop your Valet Consignor Agreement and your clean, stain/tear/worn free items off with your valet tagger in tubs or boxes with your $20 supply fee. 
  • You may pick up unsold items or donate them.
  • You make 45% of your sold items and your check is mailed approximately two weeks after the sale ends.

NEW THIS SALE:

CLOTHING LIMITS: We're only accepting Spring/Summer clothing. Jeans, leggings, and long-sleeved lightweight t-shirts are ok. No heavy coats or sweaters. Only 400 full-priced clothing items per consignor. You may bring 500 clothing items if they are marked "Reduce" (don't have a star).

STUFFED ANIMALS: We're only accepting stuffed animals that are name brand (Disney Store, Build-a-Bear, etc) or that are battery operated.

*We may announce more item limits as we work on the floor plan for the new venue *

 

 

AGAIN THIS SALE:

Reduce and Donate all of your items to get your consignor fee waived! *All tags must be marked "reduce" (no star) and "donate" (this means any unsold items will be donated to our charity partner).* You save the consignor fee AND research shows that sellers who choose both of these options sell more and have 25% bigger checks!

BACK TO TOP

Important links

BACK TO TOP

Want to SHOP EARLIER and EARN MORE?

Contact

Mindy Byers
mindybyers@jbfsale.com

Raising kids is the best! But, it can also be expensive. JBF is the perfect way to save on everything you need for your growing kiddos. As a mom, I know how difficult it can be to find everything you want/need for your kids while staying on budget. I'm here to show you how JBF can help you save money and make money at our twice-yearly events.